Chepenik Trushin LLP is proud of the firm's experienced team of legal professionals assembled to handle will contest matters. We represent clients in South Florida and across the nation in a variety of contentious will and or trust litigation matters including and based upon:
- Lack of Testamentary Capacity
- Tortious Interference with will or estate Expectancy
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty by Executors, Trustees, and Administrators
- Financial exploitation of the Elderly
- Undue Influence aspects such as sequestering, parroting, befriending
Chepenik Trushin LLP understands the many aspects of probate litigation and has extensive experience in handling disputes over assets traditionally owned by trusts and estates, including business disputes and complex financial transactions. This gives our firm the competitive advantage of understanding complex, advanced concepts and organizing the analysis needed to present a clear, compelling, and persuasive strategy and narrative for building a strong case for our clients.
Whether you live in North Miami, Miami Beach, the greater Miami area, Broward County, or elsewhere in Florida, we advise you to contact us today regarding how Chepenik Trushin LLP can provide representation to you or your loved ones.