Chepenik Trushin LLP is proud of the firm's experienced team of legal professionals assembled to handle will contest matters. We represent clients in South Florida and across the nation in a variety of contentious will litigation matters including and based upon:
- Lack of Testamentary Capacity
- Tortious Interference with Will or Estate Expectancy
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty by Executors, Trustees, and Administrators
- Financial Exploitation of the Elderly
- Undue Influence, including claims that a beneficiary improperly influenced a loved one to alter their estate plan for the beneficiary’s benefit.
Chepenik Trushin LLP understands the many aspects of will contest litigation and has extensive experience in such matters. This gives our firm a competitive advantage in understanding complex will contests and preparing a clear, compelling, and persuasive strategy and narrative, and ultimately a strong case for our clients.
Whether you live in North Miami, Miami Beach, the greater Miami area, Broward County, or elsewhere in Florida, please contact us today regarding how Chepenik Trushin LLP can best assist you with any probate or trust litigation issues.